To ensure the comfort and respect of all members and guests a dress code of smart casual attire at all times has been established.
MANAGEMENT WILL NOT PERMIT THE FOLLOWING AT ANYTIME:-
- NO men’s, ladies or childrens headwear of any form*
- NO men’s singlets, sleeveless shirts or overalls
- NO bare feet
- NO swimwear
- NO bikies colours
- NO provocative clothing (women must not wear revealing singlets, midrift or immodest tops, shorts & or/skirts of a very short length.)
- NO clothing with crude or offensive designs or writting
- NO training apparel
- NO soiled, faded, frayed or torn clothing and shoes
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED AFTER 7 P.M.
- Thongs or scuffs
- Football shorts, stubbies or similar
- Football jerseys or sporting attire (football supporters jerseys are permitted to be worn on special occassions, such as “state of origin” nights.)
APPEARANCE MUST BE CLEAN, NEAT & TIDY AT ALL TIMES. OBSCENE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR CLOTHING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Please note that Management and Duty Supervisors reserve the right to refuse entry or ask persons to leave if dress standards & behaviour are not met, managements decision is final.
*Guests who have had an operation or suffer from a medical condition affecting their head are permitted to wear reasonable head wear.
Club Entry Regulations
All patrons seeking entry to the club must meet Liquor Licensing requirements, produce valid identification and comply with the following entry requirements:
- Club members must show their card upon arrival
- Bona-fide visitors to the Club must show residential/proof of age identification and sign the visitors book
- Members of reciprocal clubs must produce their reciprocal club membership card.
The only forms of ID acceptable for proof of age at this Club are:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Passport
- Current 18 Plus Card or equivalent